-->

Pages

October 12, 2011

Blog news! Bloggers.com and Trickyhost

Hey people!

If you haven't noticed, I was just sponsored my own new domain!! I was approached by Ryan, the CEO of Trickyhost asking if I would be interested. Hell yeah I would! haha So you can now easily reach this blog at

www.pinkydiamonds.com

The whole process was really quick. Ryan approached me a couple of days ago and on that same night everything was done! Ugh wai you so awesome?! Go check TrickyHost out! Their service is definitely top notch. Link at the sidebar!

TrickyHost

Also, a couple of weeks ago I got the surprise of my life when someone retweeted a tweet from bloggers.com. Somehow my blog was chosen as one of three editors' picks of the day!

YAYAYAYAY!!!

Okay back to work. :p
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...