-->

Pages

May 14, 2011

Wall deco

Hey guys.

Now that I'm at home all the time, I've been able to keep up with the latest episodes of everything that I watch. And I've downloaded Gnome & Juliet, Justin Bieber: Never say never, Harry Potter and the half-blood prince, No strings attached and of course, HIMYM!! All that I have to do now is watch em!!

Madelaine Wickham's The Gatecrasher

I've just finished reading this yesterday and as always, her books are very easy to read. I have no idea the name Sophie Kinsella is a fake name! I've also just realised that her books are based in the UK, as in all the places she mentioned in her books are in UK. So basically her characters are English. Madelaine's characters are older women, like in their forties. But it's still a good read!

If I were to give this book a rating, I'd say 7/10. Coz honestly, I don't like the way the main character think. Come on, she's a phony! :P I'm currently reading another one of her books, 'Sleep arrangement' or something. Let's see if it's as good as this one.

I just came back from Seria and I got this!

Wall deco!

It's just a simple one coz I'm afraid that my brain can't handle sticking complicated looking stuff haha Sharon helped, thank goodness.

Artist at work.

The finished look

This only costs me BND4.50! So cheappp. Right after that we went to the BND1.80 shop and found more there selling for only BND1.80! (shhduh) arrgh shoulda went there instead! *cheapo* I also saw them selling quote stickers which you can stick on the wall over your bed and they seemed really nice! I'll get those some other time :DD
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...