-->

Pages

April 17, 2011

Sasa's Nature Brown

Hey girls!

It's Sunday today! Time sure flies sometimes. As usual, I have nothing better to do at home so I whipped out this palette which was given to me last week by an awesome friend and tried 'em out! Decided to blog about it coz I missed blogging about makeup. =D

Sasa's own brand of makeup I believe?

Palette No.3 - Nature Brown

The instructions at the back of the packaging. I never followed instructions on any palettes but just this time, I did. Just to see how nice it can turn out to be :P

The swatches w/o flash.

The lighter colors aren't very pigmented. :( But I love the brown!! Super pigmented!

Here's how mine turns out.

I look weirddd.

Sorry no close ups. Trust me, you don't wanna see my face close up wtf

Look at the teddy bear in the background! LOLOL
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...