-->

Pages

September 2, 2010

Cosmetic stores

Hey people!!

I guess you girlies have probably heard by now that Etude house is coming to Brunei! Finally... But where's MAC?? They should open a MAC store first instead of etude house. =/

link
Guess that's how it looks like.

Nevertheless I'm quite excited about it as I have a feeling the store's gonna be as cute as their products. Though in general, I've never been too keen on asian cosmetic products... They should open Ulta or something here.

ULTA:

link

link

link

SEPHORA:


link

link

and of course... Target. Teehee If I'm not mistaken they carry a lot of drugstore products like Sonia Kashuk, Covergirl, E.L.F., Physicians Formula, Eco Tools, and all the other good stuff. :D

link

I swear I MUST go to these stores before I'm dead. I bet there are a lot more stores but I can't think of any off the top of my head. Okay...I think I'm done complaining. Da!

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...