-->

Pages

July 17, 2010

Despicable me + EOS lip balm

Hey guys.

I know, I've been a very good girl lately. Blogging two days in a row. I mean, come on, when's the last time this happened? Probably more than a year ago. I don't normally blog unless I have something I wanted to tell the world. Or there's something new. Or something.

Judging on the title of my post you would've guess what I'm gonna say. Yes, teehee, I've watched Despicable me today! It's a really funny movie I have to say. As sharon said, there's this scene which is super quiet in the cartoon, yet the whole theater laughed like there's no tomorrow. Action totally speaks louder than words!

link

My sis recently took a pic of this:

The UBD list isn't out yet. =/ But it will soon so look out for it! And don't forget to inform me when you know the list is out. :P *prays*

Went to the Tenderly Touch Spa earlier before going to the mall to pick up these lil cuties. They're so cute! And so yummy smelling I wanna take a bite. Rawr.



Putting them on is so totally smooth and what I like about them is that they're not too oily as some gets, like the silkygirl lip balm. Which even slides outside of your lips. Kinda annoying sometimes. -___- This one is awesome! Definitely something that I'll repurchase. =)

Buy it for BND10 at theanstore.blogspot.com


Hm.. I think that's all I have to say for today. I'm trying *really hard* to save up for something else. Something important for my future... See? I can also be deep what. :P Nyehheheheh.. Lastly, a picture of me! Haha

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...