-->

Pages

May 7, 2010

Not yet, not now.

I'm almost 19.

Almost.

And here I am, typing the keyboard away alone in my bedroom. My stomach feels like its about to turn inside out. And for the first time, the body butter that I love so much smells like shit. I'm not happy. No-uh, not me.

The title of this post sounds stupid.

I finished work today at 5pm and saw my dad's car parked at its usual spot. In I went and my dad pushed a file into my face. Not literally of course, are you nuts? Anyways, the first thing I saw in the file is a paper with the letter word:

APPLICATION FOR A LICENCE OR FOR RENEWAL OF A LICENCE TO DRIVE A MOTOR VEHICLE

It's time to kick-ass. wtf.

My dad went ahead and got all the notes, complete with a form for me to fill to apply for my driver's license. Thanks dad. But for real, I'm not looking forward to it coz... of something that's happened in the past. Nothing serious but it made me dreaddddddddds driving.

Oh and something came in the mail like a few days ago:


Sorry the colour's all washed out. I don't have a good camera with me right now. I don't wanna do any swatches of these coz I'm tired and I don't have the time. Approximately BND30 for all these. Awesome huh?
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...