-->

Pages

February 19, 2009

Freakin' hate debating. shit.

It’s been a while since I last write anything bout my daily happenings. I think that’s because nothing interesting ever happened.

So anyway, I can’t believe that I’m still in the debating ‘club’. I have no idea what I’m doing there. I did write a letter from my ‘dad’ to the principle expressing his concern towards my studies. Or rather, my concern towards my studies. But my grammar’s so broken I don’t think it’ll work. I know that Ezzati had sent hers… T.T I wanna send mine too but frankly, I’m afraid that he’ll torture me in GP class. =.=”

Nowadays, I keep tuning in and out in Eco and Maths class. Especially when the tutor started explaining about something (dunno what), I’d tune out automatically, thinking bout what time I’m going home, whether I have any homework or will I ever survive the class without falling asleep.

I wonder if anyone noticed that Ms.Tor (Maths tutor) sometimes like to stand beside my desk, resting her fingers on it while chitchatting away about her younger days or her vacation to God knows where. That will be the time when you’d see me reading my notes. Or to be more precise, snoozing away. Can’t help it. Her voice like lullaby bah. -_-“

There’s this one time when she’s explaining something bout planes and skew thingy, I was looking at her. The only thing is that my eyes are closed and I was dreaming. Haha I was taken by surprise actually, coz I know I’m in class but why the hell would I be somewhere else the next second. Rupanya… travel to dream world already. -_-“ Luckily she didn’t notice.. If no, die la die la … hahah xP

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...