-->

Pages

November 15, 2012

My school face and other tidbits

As much as I love makeup, I have been pretty lazy about putting any on to classes this semester simply because one, we only have one class every week which lasts for 2 hours. And two, I can't think of any other reasons but one is enough for me to walk into the class looking like I just woke up. Last week however I stayed back at home instead of the hostel and obviously I have all of my makeup in my bedroom so I finally decided to 'glam up' before class!

 

On my face:

  
The Balm blusher in Cabana Boy,  Essence Soft Touch mousse make-up foundation in Matt Sand

On my eyes and lips:

 
 Revlon quad in Blushed Wines, Revlon ColorStay black Liquid Liner, MAC lipstick in Bubblegum, Maybelline Lash Stiletto, MAC Paint Pot in Blackground

 

 Anyway I was browsing through my pc and realize that I have a few pictures which doesn't really belong anywhere so I thought I could share them with you guys before deleting them!


My beautiful dream catcher which is hung on my bedroom window. My sister Sharon made them for me and she is really good with handicraft. So far she has made me knitted head bands, bracelets and a hat! This dream catcher is prolly my fav deco in the room apart from another white dream catcher which hangs over my bed which I bought in Miri a few months ago! 


This is taken outside my home from when I tried taking shots for Shop Laurella. The stray cat came to our house months ago and never left! We named him Ninja!

 

Shala and me at Excapade for dinner a few days ago! I can never resist their Matcha ice cream w/ red bean! It's heaven in a bowl I tell you!

 I have also recently just watched Victoria's Secret 2011 fashion show after hearing that this year's have already took place. I can't believe I've waited till now to watch them! Those girls are darn gorgeous! I love watching the models don these overly-designed costumes which cost a bazillion dollars to make and yet only took seconds to show. 

Some pics from last year's show.





3 comments:

  1. ninja looks cute. love the pink lipstick you used. hey you love vs girls too ;-) im super inlove with adriana lima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you should go check out Sui He for VS too! She's a stunner. Your makeup looks flawless! Gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...