-->

Pages

November 7, 2010

I was wrong

Hey guys.

I couldn't resist. This song is too good to pass up.

I was wrong by Sleeperstar



I saw you fell asleep while you were reading
The pages on your face you had been weeping
And I saw, what it was
That I had done

Last night we fell apart and broke to pieces
Our love was in the hall all packed in boxes
And I saw, what it was
That I had done... to you
I was wrong, I was wrong

This is actually the song played during the scene when Damon confesses to Elena in TVD. Have a listen to it, it's like only 2minutes plus. Like I said, their soundtracks are awesome. Loves.

I have no idea why I look so tired.
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...