-->

Pages

June 20, 2009


It’s been a while since my last proper update. Thing is, there’s like a thousand things stopping me from updating my blog. Now that I’m finally here :D let’s see what’s new. Oyeah I’ve mentioned that I bought my notebook right? Here’s the first pic that I took with it.

Omg it’s fugly. But who cares? xD

Also tried the free LED light with Kaeli.

Lol… still very dark coz don’t have light bah.. Plus it’s like 10pm that time.

Pictures usually look like this in the daytime.

Tadaa… bright leh… haha

I know you’re complaining that all of the pics have me and it’s boring but then again, who cares??

Moving on… we complete the dance right, but forgot to record it as a group so I hope we won’t forget it anytime soon. Also did a lil’ bit of karaoke when the girls came over. Fatin can really hit those high notes! Cool! Haha… So whenever there’s a high note everyone automatically hand over the mic to Fatin the almighty. LOL xDD I realized that we don’t really need the choreographer. Might as well make up our own silly moves.

One week of holidays has been wasted and I’m still sitting here with piles of homework stashed on the desk. There’s still tons of maths homework I haven’t complete and also B.Studies homework. And I thought holidays are for us to have some down time. Can’t wait to finish my studies in SMSA and move on to greater things!! Like shopping, for example. Or even clubbing. The fact that I have no experience whatsoever on clubbing is kinda embarrassing for me. My friends would just stare at me and say, “What?! You never go clubbing ah? Like, never ever??” Lol… Really should step up my game now. Plus, I must experience life when I’m still young. Coz when you’re old, there’s no fun anymore coz you have to think of your future, family, financial problems and stuff like that.

I noticed that there are a lot of sale going on. I think it’s the mid-year sale or something. I’ve been to the mall recently and Omygod so many stuff on sale dude!! I especially like this shop on the third floor I think. The name’s Summit, selling heels and stilettos with 40% off! So tempting!! I’m kinda crazy over heels recently so don’t blame me if I splurge on them. Charles & Keith is also having a sale and the shop’s like full of ladies looking for the best bargain. xDD Shopping sure is fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...