-->

Pages

April 27, 2009

A girl can wish, right?

“Perhaps the most well-known Greek myth, however, is the one which tells of a white bull who was none other than the great God Zeus himself in disguise...”- Novareinna

I went to Bandar recently with my siblings and we went hunting for brochures at The Mall regarding Laptops and Desktops. Anyways, I really like Dell’s XPS series but they’re kinda pricey.





A friend of mine recently bought a Dell notebook too. And I’m so freakin’ jealous of that person!!! Sigh… I hate it when someone gets whatever I wanted first. But that has happened to me so many times I lost count. I guess I got used to it already. My world seriously sucked big time. If only I could live in someone else’s. One day is enough…

http://geoffmonkey.deviantart.com/art/wish-12816285

I did my last paper today and got back my Maths paper. My mechanics P4 ain’t that satisfactory… Overall I got a B though. Not bad… Since I crammed big time. Seriously, I studied only the day before the exam for every single paper. Coz I’m kinda sick of studying. Hopefully I’ll pass all my other papers.

Someone asked me not long ago if I’m a bitch or a nerd. I don’t know if I’m a bitch but I certainly preferred being one. I mean, come on… a nerd? Let’s see, Longman Dictionary told me that a nerd is someone who seems very boring and unfashionable, and is not good at communicating with other people in social situations. Fuck that sounds like me.

I have a feeling turning 18 this year ain’t gonna be as exciting as I thought it could be. I guess I’ll just get it over and done asap. No bullshit, just straight to the point.

1 comment:

  1. i agree totally. itll happen when it happens.
    i dont feel the fireworks,
    just meh.. lawl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...