-->

Pages

April 9, 2009

Guess i'm not as wise

I haven't been able to update my blog lately. Too many obstacles in my way.

Anyways, i've been able to watch only 2 of the many debates in SMSA. MD against SMSA Team A and MD against MS. It's surprising to know that MS wasn't qualified for the next round. But then again, SMSA's not too. From what i heard, we got the last place out of 6. Anyways, it doesn't matter. There's always next year for Mr. G and we're left with more experience for our future.

I finally bought LAink!! xDD But only for season 2. There's also some other movies that i bought and wasn't supposed to watch till the exam's over but so far, i've watched 3 of 'em. So much for studying =.= Been watching Ghost Whisperer too recently. Damn... Not 1 episod went by without me weeping like a baby and having my bro handing me a tissue every now and then. Embarassing T.T

I've forgotten to watch American Idol last night!! Dammit... Now i'm still thinking if i should watch the results tonight... So spoil la!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...