-->

Pages

January 7, 2009

I’ve been quite busy for the last couple of days. As expected, Ms.Tor threw a bunch of work at our face on the first day and I can’t seem to have enough time for anything. =(

Thanx to Syeeda, I’ve finished reading Breaking Dawn. I hate and love that book in so many ways. She also gave me stories of ‘Shopaholic’. I haven’t read it though, but I have a hunch that it’s gonna be great. =D

Bugsy on top of Sandler's head. xDDDD

The movie ‘Bedtime Stories’ is just I expected it. I loooove Bugsy!! He’s so cute! I just wished that such creatures really do exist. xD haha… I’m so looking forward to the movie:

1) Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

2) Harry Potter and the half-blood prince

3) New moon

4) The Pink Panther 2

5) X-Men Origins: Wolverine

6) Night at the museum 2: Battle of the Smithsomian

7) Fast & furious

This year’s movies are just mind-boggling! But the A’levels are coming…..DamnDamnDamn….

In just a few weeks, CNY would be celebrated and I felt kinda queasy just thinking about it. One thing I hate about CNY is becoming a hostess. Ugh.. Hope that I won’t have to go through that again this year.

Oyeah, I’ve been thinking… and I really wanna go to Japan! Ms. Emisa(Eco tutor) told us about her wonderful trip last year with the other lucky students. It was snowy then and they had to pick oranges from orchards! Haha.. It really make me wanna go there (and study, hopefully) So eventhough my chances are slim, I’m gonna be looking out for scholarships from the Japanese Embassy haha I’m nuts! No harm in trying right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...