-->

Pages

April 5, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

I almost can't believe it when I saw Revlon displaying their lip butters on the shelf in Guardian. Finally! I didn't expect them to reach Brunei so quickly! I was thinking it would probably reach here two years later so I can't complain lol Come to think of it, why are lip butters here and yet, Maybelline 24-hour color tattoo eye shadows are not. Hm.

The two Revlon Lip Butters that I bought

Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake and Lollipop

Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake

Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop

The lip butters were all over the youtube beauty community and I kinda get why they rave about this so much. It's really super creamy! I like that Strawberry Shortcake doesn't have any glitter in them unlike Lollipop though it does seem a tad too light for my skin tone. =/ I can never tell which shade suits my skin tone unless I actually apply them on my lips.

I am pretty content with their prices too. Currently they are 10% off but the retail price is B$15.90. Can't complain because the ColorBurst lipsticks are even more expensive. This is actually a good alternative to the ColorBurst lipsticks! haha

I'm kinda regretting not getting Peach Parfait now. It looked so gorgeous on Emma Stone in the little booklet that advertises the Lip Butters. Between the two that I bought I think I preferred Lollipop just because it's more pigmented and looks naiser on my lips wtf

Swatches

Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake lip swatch

Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop lip swatch

I noticed that some of the lip butters are not as pigmented but I guess in general they are quite good! Kinda disappointed that they only released 8 shades here instead of the full 20 shades I believe. Hopefully in the future they're gonna release more like the Revlon Matte lipsticks!

4 comments:

  1. oo, there's actually 8? didn't know that, I've been lemming for Peach Parfait, where did you get it? I went to Guardian in Rimba and Tanjung Bunut, they only have Fig Jam, Brown Sugar, Lolipop, Strawberry Shortcake and the last one, I can't remember but it's in a shade of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ImahAyub I don't have peach parfait but I saw them in guardian in one of their branches here in KB. Maybe they haven't stock it there or it's sold out? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lollipop looks so nice on you though! :D
    I have peach parfait and it has A LOT of shimmer/glitter in it! Emma Stone looks pretty with it, but Peach Parfait specifically isn't as creamy because of that shimmer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amyboo Thanks! really?? aww I was counting on peach parfait to be creamy and without glitter just like how Emma stone wears it. =/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...