-->

Pages

May 5, 2011

Hang on!

Hey people!!

Yes, I'm still alive. Haha The past few days were hell I tell you, Hell!! But I'm glad that's over. Two papers left, Mandarin and ESG. I'm staying back at the hostel though, will only move out next Wednesday morning. Ahh Can't wait to have a taste of freedom. It sucks to see my friends done with their papers and celebrating already. -___- hmmmpphh

I'm so behind on watching youtube vids!! And I also haven't watch the latest episode of Glee, Desperate Housewives, 90210 and Gossip girl! Arrghhh! *shaking fist in air*

There are some things that I wish I could tell you guys on here which is happening to me coz they are good and exciting news! But ahh what the heck, maybe next time. Not that you guys are REALLY interested in my life. HAHA :D

I'll be back real soon.

*James, you just ruined my pretty picture! -.-*
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...