-->

Pages

November 30, 2009

First day of work

Heyy people. Sorry for the lack of enthusiasm but my first day of work just sucked the life out of me.

link

There's a lot of things that I don't understand. Heck, I don't even know how the phone works there. Luckily I wasn't expected to pick up phone calls today. Coz I sure as hell won't know what to do or say. Like, "Hello?? Help me!!" I really wish I could say that to whomever calls.

Everyone's pretty busy, considering that the holidays are already upon us. Which is why I should work harder as they won't have time to really teach me these things coz they're busy themselves.

Have I told you? I'm working in a travel agency.

Oh yeah, I had Sushi. Again. But it was fun while it lasted. =P Then Sharon picked me up and we went to James's house and I tried out his massage chair. It felt pretty good! But it makes me sleepy and I vaguely remember Sharon chatting away to herself in the car while I snoozed.

And guess what? Sharon found a strand of white hair on my head! Like wtf man... It goes from yellow (bleached hair) from the tip to brown (my natural colour) to white!! Most likely to start growing from the past 2 months. A'level. And now this!! I think work is more stressful than studying.

Because I'm constantly under stress the whole day.

And now I'm tired.

link

Spartans get tired too, don't they? Well I guess this spartan has had enough for today. Till next time people.

Much Love, Shely

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...